" The Professional Man has no right to be other than a continuous student "

Quote of the day

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

From the author

I always used to hear about blogs but never knew what a "Blog" actually meant. So out of curiosity I landed into Blogger. I started with great enthusiasm but soon I was found myself short of thing to write about. I published jokes, interesting facts, news; inshort something about everything.
Soon I realized that this is going nowhere. Being a dental student I thought it will be much more interesting and informative if I dedicate my blog entirely to dentistry. The things I learn everyday and then forget, the things I never knew before about dentistry or the misconceptions I had in the field; to keep all that information safe at one place before it becomes part of history again; to tie it to the back of my brain someplace so that I can put them to practice and be a better health care professional.
This is one such effort.....

No comments:

Custom Search

About This Blog

Dedicated to all my friends and family, who have been a source of continuous inspiration and support.

The sole purpose of writing this blog is to be a continuous learner, to share information and to keep that information safe and easily accessible before it vanishes in pages of history.